Thursday, August 22, 2013

Today!

I can't wait to tell you all about the adventure Amelia and I went on yesterday!


BUT!  Before I do that, I need to get more votes than my friend Moby from Our Waldo Bungie

What?  You didn't know we were having a contest?  Well then, you better make sure you get your vote in!  It's a close race and the lead vote getter is only a head by less than 10 votes!  So, I need you to get your vote in for ME! The Longest Tongue Doggie!  You can review my evidence HERE and Mobadudes evidence HERE and make your decision and vote below!  Vote for the Corbin tongue!  There's NOMS from Chewy.com and a $25 donation to the rescue I came from on the line here!
VOTE!
 
(Voting is now closed!)

3 comments:

  1. we have been voting each day - not sure if it counts but we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to hear. Got our vote
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about your adventurings!

    ReplyDelete