Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prizes from Pitty Post Day!

So, we're a little behind in this.... but we had two prizes up for grabs for all who participated and all who shared the word about Blogville's first ever Pitty Post Day!  The day was insanely successful and I can't thank everyone enough for all the work they did to post about Pitties on my birthday!

So, I'm going to shut my trap and let you know the winners!  We used random.org to help us pick our winners.

The winner out of all the 78 people that participated issssssssssssssssssssssss....

MAYZIE!

Now, the fact that Mayzie's number came up in the random number picky computer machine thingy makes me all sorts of happy.  Not only is Mayzie one of my super good friend, but she also lives in Colorado near all those nasty wild fires... so Mayzie, I hope you don't mind, but instead of sending you a prize, I'm going to make a $20 donation to one of the rescues helping with misplaced pets during this difficult time.  Please let me know which organization you'd like the donation in your name to go to.


And now, the winner out of all of the 14 friends who helped spread the word so that the most amount of people participated issssssssssssssssssss..........

NOODLES!

Wahoo!  I'm so excited to have so many wonderful friends!  I tried real hard for mom to let me send a prize to each and every one of you, but she said we're only rich in puppy love, not green papers.  Oh well.  Noodles, I'll be sending you an email!

So, a super huge THANK YOU for everyone who helped spread the word about doggies like me.  I'm still reading posts and comments because it warms my heart so much!  It was surely the best birthday this pitty boy could have ever asked for!

19 comments:

  1. Yeah for the winners!! Corbin you are my hero buddy. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! OMD! OMD! Corbin! That is the BEST prize I coulda pawsibly asked for. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have NO idea how much you just made me wiggle and wag!

    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for the winners....and best of all is that we was all winners bein in such a fun fing my pal. Woof

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! And that's a grreat idea about donating to the Colorado groups. Don't worry about the rest of us -- we all won just by pawticipating in such a worthy event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!! You are so nice, Corbin!!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corbin
    Congrats to the winners and to you for being such a nice puppy.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. The very SECOND I saw that Mayzie had won.. I Screamed with JOY. Furst beclaws Mayzie is a Pittie and that is perfect fur winnin this.. Second beclaws Mayzie is right there where the fires are Burning like fury... and she is all worried about everythingy and everybuddy Peeps and Pets alike... and THIRD... WHAT A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL PRIZE you gave her.. I know that it means the WORLD AND ALL to our furend.
    DARN CORBIN... you and the super Picker thingy did GRRREAT.
    And of COURSE We KNOW and Love Noodles and say CONGRATULATIONS fur a job WELL done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to spread the love! Now I am! Head to my post today as I have given you a big AWARD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corbin!! I am so excited I could WHIMPER!!! I actually won a contest!!!! OMD!!!!! Thanks for having an AWESOME idea for celebrating your birthday. It is an uphill battle but I KNOW we changed a few minds about WONDERFUL Pitties!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome Corbin! Congrats to Mayzie and Noodles!! Great idea about the donation ~ gotta help those pups in need right now.

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Mayzie and Noodles!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Mayzie and Noodles!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Corbin, we had fun with your Pitty Post Day, we really enjoyed reading all the wonderful post.
    Congratulations to Mayzie and Noodles

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the winners and we know Mayzie will be over the moon that you're going to help those animals in need. Those fires are horrendous!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to the winners!! Pitty Post Day was so fun and I learned a lot about Pitbulls. I am proud to know you Corbin.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats winner! We loved participating in Pitt post day, it was brilliantly done, and dear to every one's heart! I'm really happy it worked out so well and gave a you a fantastic birthday present!
    Indigo the Great Dane.

    ReplyDelete