Thursday, January 19, 2012

Meet Jamesy

So... I've been super excited and super waiting for my new foster.  I knew one was coming, but I sure didn't know what I was in for.
Mom brought home a DUDE.
Here he is giving you a glimpse of his dude parts to prove he's a dude.
So anyway... this here, is Mr. Jamesy.
He's a pretty cool guy and already won over the hearts of a potential family.  You see... Mr. Jamesy came in on Saturday all the way from Kentucky and he wasn't feeling so hot after the long car ride, so he slept through the WHOLE adoption clinic.  Mom wanted to take him home to make sure he wasn't sick and was just tired from his long ride.
Mom.... can you bring him back and get me a foster SISTER please?
James slept most of Saturday and wouldn't eat anything - even cheese!!!  But around 10pm he was interested in treats, so mom gave him a little bit of food, which he kept down over night.  Then, all bets were off... this guy just needed a good nights sleep!  So we played.
Hey dude... can you handle playing with me?
This is about .87 seconds before I jumped over him.
Bwaaaaaa I jump over your headddddd
We had quite a bit of fun
What is with your Southern dogs and rolling in the snow???
I'll never understand...
He really liked playing in the snow.
INCOMING!!!!
So, I guess he's a pretty cool guy...
I just hope he gets adopted super quick so I can get a new lady furiend.  Until then, we'll play.

19 comments:

  1. Ello for you Mr Jamesy. Good luck wiv da adopshun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Jamesy looks awesome! I think the whole travel really tires them out sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and he looks like a whole lot of fun! I hope he finds his forever home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it's good to change things up a bit, eh Corbin? Looks like you two are hitting it off and having fun. Just make your Mom promise a SISTER next time, right?

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why you want him to get adopted so fast because it looks like you two are having a great time playing. Of course we do want him to find his forever home soon.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corbin... you and Jamesy really had a blast in the snow.
    Now buddy... I'm beginnin to think that you just are interested in the Wimmen... so you can keep addin notches to your collar.. I'm just sayin buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corbin, I think its pretty cool to see you two handsome, manly BOYS together! He looks great, and you can learn him all abouts proper boy-dawg etiquette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZERS! You have someone to play in the snow with! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope Mr. Jamesy is adopted by a northern family so that he can play in the snow for the rest of his life! What a fun time you two boys had, Corbin!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Corbin!
    Wow, I'm so glad that Mr Jamesy was just tired out! What a handsome fellow he is and I'm sure he'll be adopted very quickly. Until then he's a super zoomie buddy!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's super cute! I just want to hug him :))

    Erin & Dachshunds

    ReplyDelete
  12. We know you like the ladies....but he looks like he's a fun guy. We hope it works out for his new family.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new dude staying at your house! It looks like the 2 of you will get in some good play action before he moves on to his new place. We hope his new family comes along real soon.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the new dude friend

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. jamesy is SOOOO cute. i bet he'll get a home pretty fast. and corbin is so damn funny. he looks like he's saying, "harrumph!" in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great foster brother! What mix is the new foster?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy Corbin, Jamsey looks like one cool dude and should find a home quick as a flash. Have fun. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a handsome Jamesy... not as handsome as you of course, Corbin, but I bet he'll get adopted super quick! Hope you two keep up the fun until he goes with his furever family :)
    <3
    JBenz

    ReplyDelete